There are various ways to tell if a Personal Injury Solicitor is good or not, but as to who is the best, only you can decide!
We would suggest that you base your decision as to whether a Solicitor is good on one or all of the following:
- The information on the Solicitor’s website or provided to you during the first telephone call or visit i.e. have your questions been answered?;
- Word-of-mouth recommendations from someone you know;
- Clients’ reviews on the website or Google reviews;
- The Solicitor is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL);
- The Solicitor is regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority.
If you would like talk to us in more detail about how you can tell whether a Solicitor is good, call us on 0161 749 9000 or click here to request a call back [need a call us button] for a free, without obligation chat.