If you have been involved in a road accident – in a car (as a driver or passenger), on a motorcycle or on a bicycle, on a bus or coach or as a pedestrian etc – we will guide you through every step of the process and ensure that we secure for you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
It is vital that you seek independent, expert legal advice in relation to your claim as soon as possible following the accident. We strongly recommend that you do not deal with the other driver’s insurance company or solicitor. They will not be acting in your best interests. They will be acting in the best interest of the other driver’s insurance company.
Also, you do not need to instruct a solicitor appointed by your insurance company. You are free to instruct your own solicitor.
Leech & Co will provide this independent, expert legal advice to you. We will advise you at the outset whether you can make a claim and the likely prospects of success of the claim. If you are able to make a claim, we will fight on your behalf every step of the way to secure for you the compensation you deserve.
We can help you to claim for the following items:
- Your injuries i.e. for your pain and suffering and the impact of these on your life
- Medical treatment and medication costs
- Lost earnings
- Vehicle repair costs, policy excess, replacement vehicle costs and alternative vehicle hire costs
- The time spent without the use of a vehicle
- The time spent by friends and family assisting you in relation to your injuries
- Cost of damaged items, for example contents of your car, clothing, leathers, helmet etc
- Travel expenses
- Any other expenses and losses caused by the accident
- If required, we can also help you to claim for future losses, for example lost earnings, ongoing medical treatment costs etc.
We can help you with your claim even if the accident was caused by an uninsured or untraced driver or if you were partly at fault for the accident or if you were not wearing your seatbelt at the time of the accident.
Call or e-mail us to discuss your accident so we can provide no obligation, straightforward advice to you.